Seit gestern habe ich ein Buch mehr im Regal. ‚Can you keep a Secret’ heißt das gute Stück. Geschrieben von Sophie Kinsella.
Der Klappentext sagt folgendes:
Emma is like every girl in the world. She has a few little secrets.
Secrets from her mother:
1. I lost my virginity in the spare bedroom to Danny Nussbaum while Mum and Dad were downstairs watching Ben Hur.
…From her boyfriend
2. I’m a size twelve. Not a size eight, like conners thinks
3. I’ve always thought Connor looks a bit like Ken. As in Barbie and Ken.
…From her colleagues
4. When Artemis really annoys me, I feed her plant orange juixe (Which is pretty much every day)
5. It was me who jammed the copier that time. In fact, all the times
…Secrets she wouldn’t share wicht anoyone in the world:
6. My G string is hurting me.
7. I faked my Maths GCSE grade on my CV
8. I have no idea what NATO stands for. Or even what it is…
…until she spills them all to a stranger on a plane. At least she thought he was a stranger…
Mal schauen was da so alles passiert.
die story ist vorhersehbar und auch an den haaren herbei gezogen. dabei aber trotzdem witzig und charmant.